Like Us

Saturday 26 August 2017

MC GREGOR'S LIFE STRUGGLE AND LOVE LIFE




We've been together for more than eight years. We lived in Ireland, 30 km from Dublin, in a rented apartment on the €188 unemployment benefit. I had no job because I spent all my time in the gym.
I believed that I would be the champion, and she always did, too. She believed in me. Despite the lack of money, Dee Devlin tried to get me to eat right and always keep my daily regimen. She dedicated herself to it. Coming home after an exhausting training session, she always said, 'Conor, it's okay, you can do it!
Now I earn millions of dollars. 50-70 thousands of people come to watch me fight. I can afford any car, clothes, or house I want. I want to give her all these things and more. She's still here, telling me that I can achieve any goal I want. - Conor McGregor
They seem like a lovely couple. Keep living the dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment